Right of withdrawal for consumers
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
ATTENTION: The correct address for returns is: woof & wiggle Rösing Wöll GbR Eimsbütteler Chaussee 21 20259 Hamburg
Power of revocation
A) Generell right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. Special regulations apply to custom-made products, as described in Section B.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these are or will be delivered uniformly, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in several partial shipments or pieces, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the first goods, provided that you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a specified period of time.
Exchange of goods
We are happy to exchange articles. Ideally, the buyer will contact us briefly for clarification or advice. Because we do not always have all other sizes in stock. There is therefore no right to exchange and we reserve the full refund of the returned goods. To exercise the exchange, see section “Consequences of cancellation”.
B) Right of withdrawal of customized or tailormade items
1. The legal situation The legislator grants us the right to exclude from the exchange or revocation any goods that were manufactured individually on customer request in § 312 g para. 2 No. 1 BGB. Every returned custom-made item is a total economic loss for us and cannot be reused as a specific one-off item, even at the expense of the environment.
1.1 Affected products Only the woof & wiggle Polartec® pullovers made to measure are currently affected. All other textiles are available in clothing sizes and are affected by the general right of withdrawal.
2. Before ordering – report any uncertainties If you are unsure about the order or the dimensions, please contact us before purchasing. We look forward to every message and are always happy to help with our experience. You can contact us by email, phone & WhatsApp (+49 160 99600256) or on Facebook. Please check beforehand whether you like the concept of the sweater, a pure “not like” the cut does not justify a revocation.
3. After ordering – if something does not fit Of course, we primarily want happy and satisfied customers, whether on two or four legs. In the event of defects or a completely wrong fit, we will of course first offer a remedy, in the next step also the cancellation of the purchase and a refund of the purchase price.
3.1 The procedure in such cases If you have any problems, please contact us first with photos and a description of the problem. We will surely find an individual solution for you. You can contact us by email, WhatsApp (+49 160 99600256) or on Facebook. In such cases, writing is usually easier, since we can then examine the facts in more detail based on your information.
4. Exclusion from the right of withdrawal A revocation is completely excluded if the dimensions have not been made as described by us or have been supplemented by our own measurements and the cut has been falsified. Sweaters that have already been worn also disqualify you for any requirements, of course this does not apply to trying them on at home.
In normal words
We always try our very best to make all our customers happy with their purchase by handling all requests in a fair way. We hope to be treated with the same fairness by our customers to continue our service for custom tailored products.
Consequences of cancellation
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must provide us (woof & wiggle – Rösing Wöll GbR, Eimsbütteler Chaussee 21, 20259 Hamburg, Germany, telephone number: 49 160 99600256, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) with a clear explanation (e.g. a letter sent by post, email) informing you of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
If you want to cancel the contract with us, please download the PDF form below and send it back to us.
The shipping costs for return shipping will not be reimbursed. The buyer is responsible for the return shipment. We therefore always recommend choosing a shipping method with tracking.
Our address: woof & wiggle Rösing Wöll GbR Eimsbütteler Chaussee 21 20259 Hamburg Germany